Contouring is one of the hottest makeup techniques in the world right now. It not only adds some sculptural dimension to your face, but it can give you a healthy, tanned look at the same time. There's just one problem:…
How to: We Are Handsome at MBFWA
MBFWA Skin Report: We Are Handsome
The Brief: “We’re always going for a natural, healthy and tanned look – nothing too over the top – and St Tropez are the leaders in
helping us get this look year, after year.”
Inspired by the soon to launch ST.TROPEZ LUXE DRY OIL…
- St.Tropez Tan Enhancing Body Moisuriser
- St.Tropez Wash Off Instant Tan in Light/Medium & Medium/Dark
- St.Tropez Skin Illuminator in Gold
How To: Michael Brown, St.Tropez Skin Finishing Expert
- It’s crucial to prep the skin, especially in a show like this – it’s swimwear – there is nothing to hide behind, so the skin needs to be perfect. The models have all been sent the ‘St.Tropez Tanning Commandments’ before the show, so today we just needed to use the St.Tropez Tan Enhancing Moisturiser on the dry areas of the body like the elbows, feet, hands and of course the knees.
- St.Tropez is all about customising your colour and so the Instant Tan in Light/Medium and Medium/Dark are perfect for layering and tailoring shades. For the lighter models we used the Medium/Dark to bring up their overall colour, and for the girls and guys with a natural base colour and more olive tones we used the Light/Medium Instant Tan.
- 3. To even out the skin while adding a little extra warmth and healthy glow we finished with St.Tropez Illuminator in Gold. I used this to highlight, define and sculpt the bodies – following the lines of the muscles to create definition and shape. The show was outside so the Gold Illuminator also worked perfectly to catch the natural light, contouring the body, creating a beautiful sheen and a gorgeous, healthy glow.”