1. DRESS CODE
Firstly, what happens in the salon, stays in the salon so don’t be concerned! You will be offered disposable underwear or you can wear your own, just make sure they’re not your favourites & go for black. Your therapist will give you some sticky feet (tanned soles of the feet isn’t a great look), a hair towel & will apply moisturiser to dry areas. Your tan should only take around 15 minutes.
SPRAY TAN PREP
- If you have time, start exfoliating every 2-3 days & moisturising daily to ensure skin is super hydrated
- Exfoliate with St.Tropez Tan Enhancing Body Polish or Tan Remover Mitt the day before for a fresh base
- Ensure any hair removal is done 24 hours before
- On the day of your appointment, ensure your skin is free from moisture, deodorants & make up
WHICH TAN IS RIGHT FOR ME?
We have a range of tans available that suit all occasions a luxe illuminous finish, a classic golden glow, a deep dark tan or a subtle vitamins boost. Not sure which one to go for? I’d recommend our Express Mist – then you can choose your depth of tan & rinse it off quicker, definitely my favourite.
Rinse of our Express Professional Mist after
1 Hour = Light Sunkissed Glow
2 Hours = Medium Tan
3 Hours = Deep, Dark Bronze
HOW LONG DOES A SPRAY TAN TAKE TO DEVELOP?
Spray Tans usually take 4-8 hours to develop, so be careful not to get wet before. Unless you opt Express however, which allows you to control your depth of tan so you can rinse it off after 1 hour to look like you’ve spent a weekend in Paris, 2 hours for a week in the Caribbean or 3 hours for that 2 weeks in Bora Bora bronze!
No time to rinse? No problem with our NEW Purity Vitamins spray tan solution. Simply apply & glow with no need to rinse, meaning no transfer!
DO’S & DON’T’S
- Don’t panic when you rinse off the guide colour & all the colour that goes down the drain – we call that guide colour, your tan will not wash away!
- Never wear anything too tight after a spray tan, & opt for dark clothing (unless choosing Purity Vitamins). Once the tan is developed & the guide colour is rinsed, you can show off your tan in the whitest of dresses!
- Having your tan is a great excuse to get out of your spin class, as you need to ensure you don’t get your tan wet or do any exercise until it has developed, so get yourself on the sofa, catch up on your favourite television show & relax!